Wednesday, October 03, 2007
Prayer Request Update
Thank you so much for all who offered to pray for my friend I mentioned in the last post. I know she appreciates each and every one and she is feeling them like never before. She is ready to share a little more publicly. Linette and I have never actually met, but we have been in contact for almost two years now. She contacted me to do her adoption video and when we found out our daughters were from the same SWI, we became friends. Geography has prevented us from ever physically meeting, but I feel like I have known her my whole life. I just know if we lived closer, she would be the one I would meet for coffee and play dates on a regular basis. The joy she finds in her family is contagious and I can honestly say I love her just like I love my closest "real life" friends. I do consider her to be one of my "real life" friends. I received an email from her on Sunday asking for prayer and I sat there, stunned, as I read what she is going through. It is a very scary time for them. She has been on my heart and mind constantly since then. Her surgery was postponed until she sees another doctor today. Hopefully in the next day or so, she will be able to have the surgery and get more answers to exactly what she is dealing with. Please continue to pray for her and for her family. You can read what she has shared on her own blog and leave her good wishes there if you would like. One of the many things that makes Linette so incredibly special is her unwaivering faith and ability to spread God's love in everything she does. She is the true definition of a Christian. And her daughter, well, you will just have to see for yourself!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I stopped by to give her a hug and I'm sending one out to you also!
Good friends are hard to find - you obviously found each other! I will be praying...
Hoping Linzi is all better.
Heather
I have been keeping Linnette in my prayers as well!
Post a Comment